Terms and Conditions
Your use of the M&N Health & Beauty website means that you agree to the following terms and conditions.
Contact number: 44 + (0)208 961 5666 between 9.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday (GMT). Email: email@example.com Fax: 020 8961 9777
2. If you become a M&N Health & Beauty stockist you automatically agree to abide by these terms and conditions:
2.1 – Payment options are as follows:
- a) 100% payment upfront on a pro-forma invoice.
- b) 30 days from the date of Invoice credit may be granted depending on a successful credit check. Credit limits will apply.
2.2 – M&N Health & Beauty reserve the right to charge interest on late payments at 4% per month above Natwest Bank rate on overdue invoice amounts.
2.3 – Goods remain the property of M&N until payment is received in full.
2.4 – M&N Health & Beauty reserves the right to cancel any credit agreement if the terms are not adhered to.
2.5- M&N Health & Beauty reserves the right to proceed with legal action to recover any outstanding invoices. All costs in recovering unpaid invoices will be liable for settlement by the customer. Partners/Directors of the firm take personal responsibility for any outstanding debts and agree to be personally liable should the company be unable to repay.
2.6 – M&N Health & Beauty (M&N Traders Ltd) endeavour to send out goods on a 2-3 days turnaround service. These times may vary depending on busy seasons.
2.7 – M&N Health & Beauty charge carriage on orders based on the value of the order, following:
- a) FREE UK delivery on all orders over £150. Otherwise a charge of £6 flat fee will be applied.
- b) – FREE Northern Ireland & Scottish Highlands delivery on all orders over £300. Otherwise, a charge of £15 flat fee will be applied.
- c) – FREE Southern Ireland delivery on all orders over £400. Otherwise, a charge of £21 flat fee will be applied.
2.8 – If the goods are damaged when delivered, the customer must follow these actions:
- a) The goods must be signed for as damaged with the courier company.
- b) The customer must get in contact with M&N Health & Beauty within three days to report the damages. Any complaints outside of this timescale will not be considered.
2.9- Shortages must be reported within the first three days of delivery.
Product Return & Exchange Terms
2.10- The customer must comply with the following conditions for M&N Health & Beauty to accept returned goods:
- a) Any returns must be confirmed with M&N Health & Beauty before the goods are sent back.
- b) M&N Health & Beauty will only accept returned goods with a valid reason which has been approved by the company.
- c) All returns MUST be accompanied by an official Returns Note issued by M&N Health & Beauty.
- d) The goods must be returned in a re-saleable condition. If any of the products are received in an un-saleable condition the customer will not be credited for the returned products.
- e) It is the responsibility of the customer to return the goods. We recommend sending the goods back on a recorded service as we are not responsible for goods damaged or lost in transit. Goods should be insured against all risks.
2.11 – The customer is liable to pay for delivery costs on returned goods.
- a) Returned goods will incur a 35% handling fee unless otherwise agreed in writing by M&N Health & Beauty.
- b) The customer must ensure that products being arranged for collection by M&N Health & Beauty are ready and prepared. Charges for re-booking a collection will apply.
- c) An exchange of goods can only take place on settled invoices (see payment terms) and provided it has been agreed by M&N Health & Beauty in writing.
Customer Complaint Terms
2.12 – Complaints must be received either on delivery of goods or invoice depending on the nature of the complaint and must comply with the following timescale:
a) Any complaint regarding delivery of goods must be raised a maximum of three days after the goods have been delivered (also see section 9)
b) Any complaints regarding invoice errors must be raised a maximum of seven days after the invoice has been raised. Any complaints outside of this timescale will not be considered.
c) All complaints must be raised with M&N Traders Ltd and not any other company that M&N Traders Ltd may be working with.
2.13 – M&N Health & Beauty reserves the right to refuse or cancel an order if the customer doesn’t comply with their terms and conditions.
2.14 – All cost prices are subject to VAT at 20%.
2.15 – All items are subject to availability at time of order. Any items not available at the time of the order will be put on as a backorder unless requested otherwise by a customer. Back orders are not subject to delivery charges. All prices, terms and stock availability are subject to change at any time.
2.16 – New Accounts cod until credit established.
2.17 – M&N Health & Beauty reserves the right to alter pricing without prior notice. Prices quoted in brochures and leaflets are correct at the time of printing. E&OE.
2.18 – The sale of products, supplied by M&N Health & Beauty, to any third-party website is prohibited without prior written agreement with M&N Health & Beauty.
2.19 – M&N Health & Beauty reserves the right to refuse supply of products to any customer found to not be complying with this condition.
All prices quoted on M&N Traders are in GBP – if you are ordering outside the UK, the credit card company should exchange the amount charged to the currency of your country at the current rate. You may use the M&N Traders currency converter to estimate the price in your currency. Please note that the ‘currency converter’ is only a guide and may not accurately reflect current exchange rates. Both charges and refunds will be made in GBP. M&N Traders cannot be held responsible for any loss due to exchange rate fluctuations.
3. Website information
We have tried to ensure that information provided in the website is accurate. However, we make no representation and give no warranty of any kind in respect of the information. All information on this site is provided for informational purposes only.
We do not accept liability for any loss (direct, indirect or consequential) which may arise from reliance on information contained in the website or in respect of any error or omission, except in relation to death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
The internet service provided is beyond our control and if for any reason the service is interrupted we take no responsibility for this.
M&N Health & Beauty is a registered trademark. The content of this website is copyright to M&N Traders Ltd under UK and other country laws. None of the material on the website may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, uploaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any way whatsoever for commercial purposes without the authorisation of the company. This extends to all intellectual property including photos and marketing materials. However, you may download material for your own personal, non-commercial use.
When you sign up to give us your information, it is stored so we can keep you informed of any offers or events that you may find useful. We will continue to send this information through to you until such time as you ask us not to.
M&N Health & Beauty do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other companies. If you have submitted data that you do not wish us to use or if you no longer wish us to contact you then contact us as soon as possible to be removed from our database.
M&N Health & Beauty Liability Information
1. If you use M&N Health & Beauty in breach of any of these terms you will be responsible for any loss or damage as a result.
2. M&N Health & Beauty will not be liable for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if it is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of nature.
3. Please ensure that you read all the information that you receive with your product and use the products safely and in accordance with the manufacturers instructions.
4. These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
5. M&N Health & Beauty does not accept liability and will not pay compensation for any loss or damage including the below:
• Any delays in updating information on the site
• Any viruses that may infect the users computer as a result of using M&N Health & Beauty or any emails or attachments received from M&N Health & Beauty and it’s affiliates.
• The infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of M&N Health & Beauty or any product purchased through M&N Health & Beauty.
• Any inability or restriction for you to use the website which is beyond our control.
• Any loss of profit or wasted expenditure which occurred as a result of something beyond our control.
M&N Health & Beauty reserve the right to refuse you access to the website. M&N Health & Beauty acts as principal on its own account and not as an agent for you or any other person. Mnhealthbeauty.com can be accessed by anyone in any country and we cannot guarantee it will always adhere to the laws of that country.
These terms constitute the full agreement between you and M&N Health & Beauty. Use of M&N Health & Beauty and these terms are subject to the laws of United Kingdom and the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom Courts.